We at InHiro have many different ways how to import candidates and backup your existing CVs. Now we put everything on one screen – so it’s up to you which way works best for you.
This is how our new import page looks like
1. Upload CVs from your PC
InHiro automatically parses resumes into candidate profiles. Currently, we support txt, rtf, doc, and pdf documents. You can import candidates straight to created positions and tag a group of candidates you are importing. It saves so much of your time!
2. Connect career mailbox
InHiro automatically parses resumes from your email communication. Connect your career mailbox (e.g. email@example.com), set basic filtering rules (e.g. all emails with subject containing ‘Java Developer’) and turn these emails into candidate profiles without tedious data retyping and uploading to the ATS. InHiro email connect is not limited to Gmail, Outlook, or plugins – any company email can be connected!
3. Create candidates manually
Maybe someone recommended a great candidate to you. Simply type in all information you have on a candidate and add them manually.
4. Save candidates as you browse their LinkedIn
Have you found an impressive LinkedIn profile? Save it to your talent pool database or send directly to an open position! For this, we at InHiro have created this smart Chrome plugin for you.
5. Migrate candidates from your old applicant tracking system
InHiro offers seamless candidate migration from different applicant tracking systems. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Why import resumes from your hard drives and spreadsheets into InHiro ATS:
- Automatic resume parsing – InHiro uses data from resumes – you don’t have to fill in anything!
- Social media X-ray – InHiro automatically looks for additional information about candidates on social media
- Backup CV’s, notes, files
- Team work – add, comment, import, rank candidates as a team
- Sophisticated rating – InHiro’s sophisticated ranking system goes beyond the simple stars
- Tagging – Our philosophy is that talent is more than just a job role. Tag skills and search through different positions.
- Advanced search through database
- The whole communication with candidates